Upon notification of an emergency and after the requested information has been ascertained, the following steps will be taken.
1. A triage technician will be dispatched and on site within two (2) hours.
2. Once the technician is onsite he/she will assess the situation and determine the best course of action and resources required for the repair. At this point the technician will head up the coordination & restoration effort.
3. The technician will notify building personnel of the following:
- Extent of problem
- Scope of repair
- Approximate time to repair
- Any special requirements needed for the repair
- Determine if additional service providers need to assist with any or all repairs.
4. Once services, infrastructure, equipment etc. is restored to the property management and the tenant satisfaction, Riser Manager will perform an audit. The audit will consist of post disaster clean up, inventory of the infrastructure, assessment of installation and a full report of work performed, this will include labor hours, material and reimbursable expenses. This audit report will be reviewed with the property management team and owner. Riser Manager will keep a team of technicians available to respond to post recovery issues. Depending on the requirements, this team will be available for 5-10 days after.